Commercials

Become a Sponsor

Banner Exchange

Powered by

BBB Inn

BBB Fashion Massage

BBB

thaiboy.net Forum

Main Index >> Newsletters by Pan >> BBB Info: Songkran 2018 - Longer and Cheaper

BBB Info: Songkran 2018 - Longer and Cheaper

Just a few days to go and whole Thailand falls into a very special celebration mood: Songkran, the Thai New Year Festival is coming. And this year, with some extra free days added. It will last nearly a week!

Songkran is even older than Buddhism. With great influence from the Indians, the Songkran Festival portrays the typical Thai way of life. It involves the agricultural aspects. Rice is the traditional crop in Thailand. This plant requires significant quantities of water to grow. So water is of such importance, to merit its own festival event.

The Songkran water festival is also a time for symbolic renewal and rejuvenation. We are looking forward to the year ahead. Wishing for good luck in the new year. Free from their regular work routine, Thais perform their annual rites of showing respect to their ancestors. They pay respect to their elders by sprinkling scented water.

Nowadays for many tourists the centrepiece of the Songkran water festival is the world’s largest water fight. But at BBB Inn you will only get wet if you like...

You are cordially invited to enjoy this fantastic party with us. If you come early, you can stay at BBB Inn on huge discounts, until 12. April.

Choose your room here: http://bbbinn.thaiboy.net

And write your Songkran greetings here: http://forum.thaiboy.net

Have a great time,
Pan
Webmaster

Reply to this message

xyliominos

Re: BBB Info: Songkran 2018 - Longer and Cheaper

Gay live is happier as soon as we play nicely with another. We welcome each other every time we meet like it has been a deadly long time ago since we met last even if it was a really short time ago. We need to experience many times this slow and then rapidly increasing strong approach of a certain complete pre-smiling feeling that bursts into total happiness and overwhelming desire to hug and smell and touch and feel the warmth of our bodies all happening at the same time while running into each others arms. I know a place where I can go... into your arms I can, into your arms I can go!

My Profile   |  

Reply to this message

you miss me every time of my life
thousand kisses

Reply to this message

I'm always with you.....

Reply to this message

Wishing all a Happy Songkran.

Reply to this message